Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pressing Problem...

It maybe due to the passion I have for education that I believe our most pressing problem in society today is how defective our education system is in our nation. I am a strong believer in the idea that fixing this problem will lead us to the solutions of other issues that stem from our original issue with the education system. I can not stand the idea of how such an important system is just left to dry out and die.
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

I would love to live in a nation that understands how important it is to teach us all to fish. Unfortunately, our education system is nothing but a dirty business, not by choice, but by force.
this is not the solution, but a well connected idea by my homie Ken Robinson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment